Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
buzzgrizz

White Bros. E2 exhast

16 posts in this topic

Is the $360 worth it for the Yz 426?

I've been thinking about buying one but unsure if there will be a great power gain.

What do you run now?

If your running stock than i def. would say its worth the money. It makes your bike a heck of a lot quiter! White Brothers claims the E2 can give a gain of 2-4 horsepower depending on the bike. 360.00 is a little high. Give TREMX a call i gurantee they will sell you one cheaper. Probably around 340-345 including shipping. Tell them Shane sent you. 1 888 873 6926 is the toll free number.

I'm running the Pro Circuit T-4 full system on my 01' 426 and it made one hell of a difference in the low to mid range. Its a little pricey but I would say its well worth the money. Its also a lot louder than the stock pipe but I think pro circuit sells a quiet tip for it.

Are you talking about TREMX?

TREMX.com

They price match so if you find a price cheaper than whats listed they will beat it.

I would just buy a powerbomb header and leave the stock silencer. They claim I think 3hp. Most pipes take from one area and give to another but this pipe delivers more everywhere at least what I see from the dynos. I read somewhere that yamaha is making a powerbomb type header for the 08 model.

go with the DR.D step system. a little more expensive, but i've run 3 kinds of exhaust on my 00 426 and the DR.D is by far the biggest performance gain. (but a little on the louder side)

No, they are working on the new site. But trust me calling them is the best way. They will give you the best deal.

Is the $360 worth it for the Yz 426?

I've been thinking about buying one but unsure if there will be a great power gain.

If you are talking just the silencer, $360 sounds a little high on price. I payed $249 for mine. Power gain - Worth every penny. Only complaint - It is loud. Mine came with plates and a Forest approved Spark arrestor but it is still loud- Even with the plates.

Well im running that on a 2006 yz450. But it made the bike very quiet, added power throughout and looks very good. While helping keep riding areas open!