HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
123BigcoopDawg576

WR450 and BAJA

6 posts in this topic

just got back from a two day trip to baja with a group of 50 guys it was awesome. there is only one thing i must say about the wr it is a beast i loved riding my new bike. it was the first time i road it with the free mods and boy let me tell you this bike kicked butt

before the trip i did the following:

Acerbis 3.4 tank

GYT-R Skid plate

Unabiker Radiator Guards

15T Front Sproket

Heavy Duty 4M Tires

Suspension Done

PMB Insert

JD Jet Kit

Grey Wire

Air Box Mod

Throttle Screw Cut

after the trip:

Steering Stablizer

other then these the bike hauls but with 50t rear and 15t front i hit 90 down the beach

:thumbsup:

You sure had your bike prepared with the right mods! The WR450 is the weapon of choice for the Baja! Stone cold reliable! :lame: It can handle miles and miles of sand without wearing you out like the twitchier handling bikes. :thumbsup:

Well you have all the right parts on it. I been using mine to pre run for a RECORD race. the only thing i would change is the gearing, running 15/50 now think I'll try 15/47.

Hot tip somebody gave me was to swap that stock bulb to a 20% brighter made a difference when your trying to look for Mike's or the old tug boat in the dark.

Eddie :thumbsup: