Needed parts

Got some parts I need for a 1999 YZ400F.

Radiators

Hoses

Footpegs

Gas tank

Seat

Throttle

Front brake caliper

Kill switch

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheapest parts on the web. Click Here

Ive got some Brand New footpegs off a 06 yz450 if they fit that i will sell u

Cheapest parts on the web. Click Here

TT store(generation MX) is just alittle cheaper on parts by a couple dollars on most things.

But how long does it take you to get things through www.crotchrocket.com? shipping prices?

But how long does it take you to get things through www.crotchrocket.com? shipping prices?

About 3 days if its on the shelf. About 6 days if they have to get the part from Yamaha.

I've tried TT a couple times and really can't stand the disorganization, if you call up there to check on a part, they have no idea where it is.

The final straw was when I ordered a right side case for my wifes 250F on a Tuesday morning. I called the order in so I could tell them that I didn't care what the shipping cost was, I needed the side case by Thursday night so I could put it back together for the weekend. I told Harry to overnight the part from Yamaha to his shop and then overnight it to me so it would be on my door step Thursday when I got home from work.....................So Monday I finally got my part and the shipping was $60+ We missed a ride and TT OEM lost a customer.

I still like to buy from the regular TT store, just not the OEM store.

Got some parts I need for a 1999 YZ400F.

Radiators

Hoses

Footpegs

Gas tank

Seat

Throttle

Front brake caliper

Kill switch

Any help would be appreciated.

Paul PM me -

I have the footpegs, seat, throttle, and brakelines, skidplate, lots of other parts for a 99

Paul PM me -

I have the footpegs, seat, throttle, and brakelines, skidplate, lots of other parts for a 99

I PM'd you. Let me know how much you want for the parts.

TapptOut, Let me know how much...I think they will fit but I will double check.

Check E bay, I saw loads of parts for that bike the other day. Just type in YZ400F in the search box. Good luck

About 3 days if its on the shelf. About 6 days if they have to get the part from Yamaha.

I've tried TT a couple times and really can't stand the disorganization, if you call up there to check on a part, they have no idea where it is.

The final straw was when I ordered a right side case for my wifes 250F on a Tuesday morning. I called the order in so I could tell them that I didn't care what the shipping cost was, I needed the side case by Thursday night so I could put it back together for the weekend. I told Harry to overnight the part from Yamaha to his shop and then overnight it to me so it would be on my door step Thursday when I got home from work.....................So Monday I finally got my part and the shipping was $60+ We missed a ride and TT OEM lost a customer.

I still like to buy from the regular TT store, just not the OEM store.

Cool.

How are the shipping costs?

Cool.

How are the shipping costs?

They are fairly reasonable, the last box I got was 6 or 8 lbs and cost $15.