Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TexN343

Doug Henry Graphics

12 posts in this topic

I really like the new Doug Henry Graphics but can't find anywhere to buy for an 04. Anywhere I can at least get the white platics for an 04? I'm tired of seeing all those white lines in my blue plastic.

I really like the new Doug Henry Graphics but can't find anywhere to buy for an 04. Anywhere I can at least get the white platics for an 04? I'm tired of seeing all those white lines in my blue plastic.

Why cant you find them? Are they not made or are they all on back order?

They only make the kit for 06-07. so you have to go out and buy the plastics and go get custom graphics made up.

That sucks. Those are amazing graphics to.

That sucks. Those are amazing graphics to.

Yep, and they've been on backorder for about a month now. Anybody heard when they should be available again?

Hey, bro, I found a little heat from a torch or lighter will make those white lines disappear, you just have to apply the heat with caution.

hmm seems like that may be worth a try until I get my new plastics. I still haven't figured out which graphics to get for it tho. I'm thinking about buying the henry graphics and taking a knife to it to make my "custom graphics" lol. TORCH! U gotta be kidding.

Hey, bro, I found a little heat from a torch or lighter will make those white lines disappear, you just have to apply the heat with caution.

Use a heat gun or hair dryer.