Where can I get an aluminum steering head and upper triple clamp nut (s)?

For a YZ 426.

at a dealership............. :thumbsup:

You must have better "dealerships" there than we do in California.

Aluminum Steering head nut and stock triple clamps bolts are yami parts why can't your dealer order?

www.motogrid.com

Just go down to your local Yamaha dealer, tell them you want to order parts, tell him what you want, batta bing bada boom.

Aluminum Steering head nut and stock triple clamps bolts are yami parts why can't your dealer order?

A 426 has steel nuts on the steering stem and upper triple clamp. I haven't checked to see if the 450 went to aluminum or whether they would fit or not.

Mine are all 3 steel. The aluminum nut that size that would stand 105 foot pounds hasn't been made.

I assume you want to replace the 426 stock steel steering nut with the 450 Aluminum? I do not believe they are the same size...this needs to be verified. The stock Triple clamp bolts are steel for all of them...

Mine are all 3 steel. The aluminum nut that size that would stand 105 foot pounds hasn't been made.

I assume you're refering to the torque spec in the service manual. It may be that high but I wouldn't bother trying to tighten it (the upper clamp top nut)that much. There's no need to.

Check a works bike some time. They run aluminum nuts. In addition, I don't know if the 426 or 450 has an aluminum stem, but many aftermarket stems are aluminum. If the threads of the stem can take (the appropriate torque) the nut can too.

FWIW, my CRF has aluminum nuts...