07 YZ450F In Stock

Does anyone know if any dealerships in the south have the 2007 YZ450F in stock... Yamaha said they where going to release them in mid September but I haven't seen them at any of the dealerships in GA... What's the deal? :thumbsup:

There are some people on this board who have them.Although noone has posted anything other than a still picture.Hope you get your new bike soon.

There are some people on this board who have them.Although noone has posted anything other than a still picture.Hope you get your new bike soon.
Enough about the still picture thing, OK?
Enough about the still picture thing, OK?

HUH?Didnt meant to offend you,i just want to see some action shots of the new yz!

We could all tell, since you've mentioned it 7 or 8 times in the last 3 days. :thumbsup:

I finally got my 07 450 today. Roseville Yamaha near Sacramento Ca. They only had two and I bought the last one. Going riding tomorrow. Yeehaw! Seems like they are trickling in around Ca. One or two per shop.

Congrats on the new bike!What color did you get?

I got the blue one. Just finished greasing up the bike. Man! they don't lube anything. It was totally dry (Axles,linkage,etc...).Bed time, first ride tomorrow.