650R carb is jetted

sorry to keep posting buyt you guys are really help me with your answers here thanks some much

The bike I got used I have taken the carb apart and found the 68s/and 175 main already in it

my question is I want to put the stock spark arresster back in for noise reasons will it work ok jetted like that with the stock exhaust?

I found the air cleaner stock and real dirty, I removed the back fire screens all but one and will install a uni filter.

intake to head is not restriced full round you think it was changed on this 01 or did it come like that?

sorry to keep posting buyt you guys are really help me with your answers here thanks some much

The bike I got used I have taken the carb apart and found the 68s/and 175 main already in it

my question is I want to put the stock spark arresster back in for noise reasons will it work ok jetted like that with the stock exhaust?

I found the air cleaner stock and real dirty, I removed the back fire screens all but one and will install a uni filter.

intake to head is not restriced full round you think it was changed on this 01 or did it come like that?

Your bike has been uncorked. It will run "ok" with the stock insert.