What can I do to my 06 yz450f for more preformance without spending any money?

First of all get ready for everyone to tell you that you are nuts for not thinking 50+ horsepower is enough but stock they don't really run that well.

It won't be free but you can re jet the bike for a little dough and get better performance.

Check out all jetting specs to get an idea what to do.

my pilot jet is too small down here in florida, i need to step up to a 48 pilot, but i am too lazy to order it and change it. other than that, i just ride, your bike will become unbelieveably faster each and every time you go to the track as long as you set a goal to accomplish every day. if you just go out and putt around and your not looking to make improvements in each section of the track, then your 15, 20, or how ever much your track fee is, is simply wasted if your real goal is getting faster.

I was just woundering what I can do to my 06 yz450f for better preformance without spending the least amount of money

I think I know what you meant to ask....

the Carb jetting - corrected and RedBeards AP Mod are cheap

everything else will cost.....suspension enhanced, pipe, new taller bars, tires, sprockets chain, wider pegs, skid plate, other protection, VPU4 ...it all cost money but will add much better enhanced performance ?

• 3 months later...

Free: Make sure your suspension is set correctly

Free: Practice your cornering and whoops...over and over and over. Anybody can grab a handful of throttle down the straight.

Almost free: Proper jetting

Those three things will make you faster.

If you want to spend a little more then buy some pimp graphics...everybody knows that will make you faster.?

If you tighten your muffler bearings and check the carb belts you will go faster.But put the jokes aside K&N Has a new filter that i felt a slight improvment,then i replaced the exaust w/ fmf power bomb system and went richer 2 jets wow what a differance.