okay, lets see the tricked out XR650L models that we have around

Here is mine: Photo is a little dated but here is what this pig has now...

De-smogged, uncorked, drilled & jetted. K&N air filter, NGK Iridium plug, XR's only header & pipe, XR's only sharkfin and Crank case cover, Red Anodized Works Connection Crankcase plugs (CRF450R plugs fit the 650!)

Galfer Braided Brake lines with EBC pads, IMS Pro pegs, Eibach springs (47kg forks and 12kg on the mono), Precision Concepts built the front forks, Acerbis 6 Gallon tank, SRC fork brace and guards, Baja designs skid plate, Pirelli MT21's (130 in back)

Attack of the dremel: cut out and added a vent screen on the front fender, cut off worthless helmet lock and all frame brackets that held the smog junk, also chopped of the chain guard brackets and shortened side panels.

still under construction it is a 1994

new bike pics 001.jpg

Welcome to TT AaronGorski, sounds like a nice L model where's the picture?

Ok Hears mine.thanks to all the advice I get from thumper talk.daves carb mods.K&N filter,white bros exhaust,smog block off14-51 sprockets,just orderd a 13 tooth.1400 miles on my 2006xr650l. probly 350 street the rest trails .rode my last ride jan13th.pretty good for NH..

Just picked this up:

xr650l.jpg

xr650l2.jpg

xr650l3.jpg

My daily driver 60 miles per day :)

Ok this may be a thread resurection of sorts, but I love this bike. When I wind up getting an XR650L, I want it to look like this. And I think the frame looks good in white. I personally would want it to be polished aluminum, but the contrast the white provides looks really good.

Who knows what light, front fender, and tank that is?

Thanks,

iRock

Acerbis, Acerbis and Clark

here's mine...a little late entry actually...bike has been traded to the hooligan brother...XR650R...:applause:

1994HondaXR650L6.jpg

DSC00813-1.jpg:bonk:

please ignore the seat cover wokey...

Smicer I like the center stand! Where about did you get that?

here's mine...a little late entry actually...bike has been traded to the hooligan brother...XR650R...:applause:

1994HondaXR650L6.jpg

DSC00813-1.jpg:bonk:

please ignore the seat cover wokey...

nice headlight set-up!!!:thumbsup: did those come from an old Baja 250???

I think I modded almost every thing.

2 002.jpg

2 006.jpg

#2pics 07 104.JPG

nice headlight set-up!!!:thumbsup: did those come from an old Baja 250???

Thanks dude...its not the old XR250baja..

Its a little newer which is the year 97 XR250Baja....the headlamp guards was destroyed during a little accident...so wats left is the lamp...which of coz...always comes in handy...

Here she is the immaculate contraption. Just finished the fork swap tonight.

Inverted650-2.jpg

Inverted650-4.jpg

Inverted650-4.jpg

Nice job with the forks.

Can you give me the details on those bags?

Here is mine. I am still working on the fuel tank that will work with the cr250 seat and radiator shrouds. New UFO SM fender and some black fork protectors will be here monday.

IMG00217.jpg

IMG00216.jpg

xr650addzq4.th.jpg

frontrightiy1.th.jpg

DAMNNNN an 06 thread resurected LOL hey ROCKJOCK why the seal savers when you got good fork guards??? ive heard the downside of those is they rub the coating off the lower tubes.