07 yz450f $7000 out the door?

Me too. I just got my 07 for $7000 but would get another for that price.

Hey my buddy is looking for a deal on an '06 or '07 YZ450 in the SF Bay Area, did you get one for $7000 OTD or not? He can get a killer deal on an '07 CRF450, but we don't want that to happen now do we? :thumbsup:

Anyone else know who's got any decent deals on a YZ in our area? It looks like SJ Yamaha has gotten kinda weird lately, they're sitting on a pile of '06's but they want WAY too much for them. I guess they'll be sitting on them for awhile.

bay area motorsports west in burlingame, cheapest otd prices

Just got my 06 yz450f for 5200 otd, just have to pull a few strings, but I miss my 03, so far with the little seat time I have on the 06 I think I may like my 03 better but im sure I will get used to the 06 once I get it dialed in and like it much better.

...I miss my 03, so far with the little seat time I have on the 06 I think I may like my 03 better ...
I'll trade my '03 for it.

Try Hahms Motorsports in Anahiem. I got mine for 6659 OTD (blue) I know for a fact thye will beat 7000 OTD.

Is $7000 out the door a good price for a 07 yz450f in white?

What do you all think?

Thanks,

Jamie

Hell yes, the white was extra for me, and I was still about $7,600 after all said and done.

rape ! lol Did he at least include a jar of vasoline?

Who did you deal with @ Hahms Motorsports?.

I like that Price

Thanks

Try the little Yamaha dealer in Brookhaven Mississippi.$6000OTD on 07 450. $5000OTD on 06's but they are probably gone by now. Can't hardly beat the prices there.They probably sell more 250's and 450's than anyone in U.S.

I picked up an 07 yz450 SE for 6500 OTD last month. They even let me pay with a credit card that gave me 2% cashback. The total was closer to $6350.

I picked up my 07 450 for $5999 OTD.

This is just my two cents but....The sales and finance guys were telling me that they barely sell any dirt bikes in columbia missouri. They sell mostly quads, he said for every one dirt bike they sell 5-7 quads. This place had the smallest parts and gear selection i have ever seen! A few helmets , some boots a few jerseys and goglges and that is it. No money made on accesories. He said they are a quantity dealer and barely mark up prices and just move product like crazy. They must try to blow out all dirt bikes so then can get more and more quads. About two months ago they were blowing out the 06 YZ450 for $4799 OTD!!!

I know dealerships always make money on what they sell but how much can they really makes selling 06 YZ450 $4799 OTD?

I picked up an 07 yz450 SE for 6500 OTD last month. They even let me pay with a credit card that gave me 2% cashback. The total was closer to $6350.

I paid $6600 out the door with a $2200 trade in but the jerks wouldn't let me use my Discover card. :worthy::D

Roseville yamaha is making smoking deals on the 07 yzf450. I believe thay can do 7000 otd

Try the little Yamaha dealer in Brookhaven Mississippi.$6000OTD on 07 450. $5000OTD on 06's but they are probably gone by now. Can't hardly beat the prices there.They probably sell more 250's and 450's than anyone in U.S.

What is the name of the dealership? Website, etc?...............Thanks:thumbsup:

Bardwell Yamaha , Brookhaven Mississippi. No Games;sells Them Low. Sells Alot.

Thanks. I thought that was it. Just talked w/ a guy here in Houston that got an 06 from them. As soon as I can get my Hondas sold, I'll be getting w/ them for sure.

Thanks again for the info.........................:worthy: