HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SICKM

07 yz450f $7000 out the door?

57 posts in this topic

Is $7000 out the door a good price for a 07 yz450f in white?

What do you all think?

Thanks,

Jamie

Here in CA. I will let you know the name of the place and the sales guy once I pick it up. As you never know. I just wanted to make sure that no one is doing them cheeper.

Jamie

If that includes tax, than yes it's a good deal. Some states don't have to pay tax and there OTD price will be much lower. I paid $6699 for my CRF but after tax it was $7135 By the way, tax SUCKS!

Hey my buddy is looking for a deal on an '06 or '07 YZ450 in the SF Bay Area, did you get one for $7000 OTD or not? He can get a killer deal on an '07 CRF450, but we don't want that to happen now do we? :thumbsup:

Anyone else know who's got any decent deals on a YZ in our area? It looks like SJ Yamaha has gotten kinda weird lately, they're sitting on a pile of '06's but they want WAY too much for them. I guess they'll be sitting on them for awhile.

Like they said if that includes tax mabye its a good deal.I know bikes in california are high but not like that here.If you want a 2006 you could snatch one of those up really cheap and then spend the money on the white graphics for it.

Hey my buddy is looking for a deal on an '06 or '07 YZ450 in the SF Bay Area, did you get one for $7000 OTD or not? He can get a killer deal on an '07 CRF450, but we don't want that to happen now do we? :thumbsup:

Anyone else know who's got any decent deals on a YZ in our area? It looks like SJ Yamaha has gotten kinda weird lately, they're sitting on a pile of '06's but they want WAY too much for them. I guess they'll be sitting on them for awhile.

I know down here in so cal you can get a 06 yz450 for abour 5700 OTD just about everywhere. Because i bought one, and did alot of looking before. There all about the same 5700 OTD.

check labikebargains.com and go from there. You can usually get your local dealer to match or beat them a little. Las I checked they were 6899 OTD.

I know down here in so cal you can get a 06 yz450 for abour 5700 OTD just about everywhere. Because i bought one, and did alot of looking before. There all about the same 5700 OTD.

That's cheaper than the dealer I work for can buy them. How do they get them so cheap? Are they not making a profit? We pay $5900.00 for them and sell'em for MSRP.

That's cheaper than the dealer I work for can buy them. How do they get them so cheap? Are they not making a profit? We pay $5900.00 for them and sell'em for MSRP.

I am not sure, i do not work there. But, what i do know is that Simi Cycles is where i bought mine but, they definetly were not the only ones in this area selling them for 5700. That is a 2006 though, not a 2007.

Not to dig up an old thread or anything, but my dealer quoted me $7130 for the blue one out the door.

Is that out the door? If not than it will probably be like 5600.

that is OTD on a 06...The 07s are 5699 OTD......If they try to sell any of them at MSRP here in the SE.......they sit and sit and sit.....

that is OTD on a 06...The 07s are 5699 OTD......If they try to sell any of them at MSRP here in the SE.......they sit and sit and sit.....

5699 OTD for an 07?? Where is that? Feel free to PM me. thanks