KX500 swap into a Cr250 frame. Interested?

I'm just about finishing this project of swapping a 2002 KX500 engine into a 2003 Honda CR250R rolling chassis. I chose the KX500 instead of the usual CR500 swap by Service Honda, since it has the power valve, and I had the cylinder bored out to .080" to bring it to 525cc. This engine ran much stronger than a Cr500 in it's original chassis so that's why I'm building it to rip up the local sand pits, with 125-type handling (hopefully).

Just curious, would anyone out there be interested in having one of these bikes built? If so I'd be interested in producing these conversions if the demand is there......thanks for reading, Joe.

pics please!

Oh, HELL YEA!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup::lame::p

If I could afford it I'd be interested.

Pics! Pics! Pics!!!!!!!!!!!

OH YESSS! I'd be interested. PICS!

yes lad that sounds awesome but like everyone else said we need some pics

pics,pics.pics

Pics!!!

yes i woud even use my kx500 engine for the project if it was professinal looking and wasnt just rigged up. sounds awsome and once agin pics!!!

Yes, very interested. I already have the engine. Please send pics and price.

Sorry for the delay, Pics coming, need to get a digital camera .....

Hey I have an 89 KX500. The engine is one of the best 2 strokes out there it you want torque/hp. The chassis sucks though.....its gonna kick some serious butt when you get that together

Awesome project. Cant wait to see some pictures of what all you did and had to do. Im considering swaping my cr500 motor for a kx500 motor in my 04 cr250 chassis. Keep us updated

This thread is useless without pics

Awesome project. Cant wait to see some pictures of what all you did and had to do. Im considering swaping my cr500 motor for a kx500 motor in my 04 cr250 chassis. Keep us updated

This thread is useless without pics

He must be on dial-up cuz he's been uploading the pics since 2006!

Lol I didn't notice that

My good sir, i do believe PICS ARE IN ORDER :D