Do KX250 plastics fot on a KLX300?

Do KX250 plastics fit on a KLX300?

Thanks in advance,

Jeroen

Not the radiator shrouds but I *think* that the fenders, side panels, and headlight are the same. Others please verify.

Karl

Well depends which plastics, any kx front fender will fit. I have the number plate from a 02 kx250 on my klx 300 and it fits perfectly. Obviously the shrouds and the side plates arn't going to fit and the rear fender, I think, is possible but you're going to have to do some cutting. You can also buy a rear fender from maier but its expensive and slow shipping. I paid $65 + $25 for shipping for the maier fender.

Well what I wanted to know if I can put a KX250 tank with radiator shrouds on my KLX300 frame...

Cheers

Well what I wanted to know if I can put a KX250 tank with radiator shrouds on my KLX300 frame...

Cheers

No.

Well.......anything is possible I guess.

Does duct tape work OK for you? You might need a hammer too.

i know this is an old thread and was interested in kitting my klx300 with a kx250 kit myself, im in australia, klx300 come out with metal tanks and uglier looking fenders. to get an original plastic tank and fenders are impossible, so i was thinking of gettin a second hand kx kit. does anyone know much more about this.klx300kx250kit.jpg i found a picture of one, i will try and a a pic or the link if it doesnt work.