HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DPW

2006 YZ Fork Help

8 posts in this topic

I need some big help in finding a part, it's the same in all '06 big YZ's 125-450F

1C3-2316A-N0-00 .VALVE COMP.

I had a shop do some work for me a couple of months ago and they funked up the part....the plastic pressure spring holder which is part of item number 12 http://parts.yamaha-motor.com/partimage.gifx?d=84063,2,0 .

I have the part on order, but its due date is Oct 5, on backorder...after GMB.

So are there any Yamaha dealers on this board that may have a donor bike sitting on the showroom floor or any ideas? I would replace the part with a new one once mine shows up.

No way to fab one out of aluminum or brass temporarily?

I asked that question and was told "no" by the shop working on my suspension.

Satch, I'm kind of a suspension retard when it comes to the internals, so I'm not sure if it's the same part you mentioned. I have not had a chance to run to the shop yet and check out the damaged parts...been a helluva busy week, but that is a different story. I was told the part is not sold separate and is part of the compression valve and only on the newer '06 forks. I will get some pictures Monday I hope.

I need some big help in finding a part, it's the same in all '06 big YZ's 125-450F

1C3-2316A-N0-00 .VALVE COMP.

I had a shop do some work for me a couple of months ago and they funked up the part....the plastic pressure spring holder which is part of item number 12 http://parts.yamaha-motor.com/partimage.gifx?d=84063,2,0 .

I have the part on order, but its due date is Oct 5, on backorder...after GMB.

So are there any Yamaha dealers on this board that may have a donor bike sitting on the showroom floor or any ideas? I would replace the part with a new one once mine shows up.

call ENZO 714-541-5218

Did you call enzo?

yes...they sent me a replacement part for free other then overnight shipping charge.