HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ISBB

07 Limited Edition

47 posts in this topic

The only one in las vegas

100_0447.jpg

and its not MINE :thumbsup::applause:

It does however belong to a good friend of mine... :applause:

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!

FINALLY!, a real world picture of the bike (the ones on yamaha 's website don't look that great) thanks a lot.

The only one in las vegas

100_0447.jpg

and its not MINE :applause::applause:

It does however belong to a good friend of mine... :applause:

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

we have a buddy at the local yamaha shop he just happend to txt message us saying that they got one in... There was no hey do your best to get one thing.. this was all the dealerships doing and my buddy just happend to be ready with the cash situation and it was gone in a couple hours...

we have a buddy at the local yamaha shop he just happend to txt message us saying that they got one in... There was no hey do your best to get one thing.. this was all the dealerships doing and my buddy just happend to be ready with the cash situation and it was gone in a couple hours...

how much?

I don't like the silver on the seat cover. If it was all black it would look better IMO, and what's with Yamis and their crooked ass rear fender? It looks like the subframe is bent from the factory!

I sure hope they call me about mine before i have to go back to work!We have had great weather here and it makes me sick that i dont have a scoot to ride.

I don't like the silver on the seat cover. If it was all black it would look better IMO, and what's with Yamis and their crooked ass rear fender? It looks like the subframe is bent from the factory!

Thats what i thought too.Oh well my honda looked like that new also!