07 Limited Edition

The only one in las vegas

100_0447.jpg

and its not MINE :thumbsup::applause:

It does however belong to a good friend of mine... :applause:

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!

FINALLY!, a real world picture of the bike (the ones on yamaha's website don't look that great) thanks a lot.

are they out now or does he have an in somewhere?

The only one in las vegas

100_0447.jpg

and its not MINE :applause::applause:

It does however belong to a good friend of mine... :applause:

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

Very nice! Thats really early delivery! and it looks like its about to fall off the stand!

we have a buddy at the local yamaha shop he just happend to txt message us saying that they got one in... There was no hey do your best to get one thing.. this was all the dealerships doing and my buddy just happend to be ready with the cash situation and it was gone in a couple hours...

100_0451.jpg

100_0452.jpg

we have a buddy at the local yamaha shop he just happend to txt message us saying that they got one in... There was no hey do your best to get one thing.. this was all the dealerships doing and my buddy just happend to be ready with the cash situation and it was gone in a couple hours...

how much?

afraid im not at liberty to disclose that information.. :thumbsup:

"Sluurp!"

DAMN ... that INDEED is a incredible bike

I don't like the silver on the seat cover. If it was all black it would look better IMO, and what's with Yamis and their crooked ass rear fender? It looks like the subframe is bent from the factory!

How does it turn???? Did they get out the turning gremelins?

That bike is so sweet!!!!I would sleep in my garage with that work of art! :thumbsup:

I sure hope they call me about mine before i have to go back to work!We have had great weather here and it makes me sick that i dont have a scoot to ride.

I don't like the silver on the seat cover. If it was all black it would look better IMO, and what's with Yamis and their crooked ass rear fender? It looks like the subframe is bent from the factory!

Thats what i thought too.Oh well my honda looked like that new also!

That thing looks really good. I wish I could afford one.

Is it a sin to lust after another man's bike? :thumbsup:

Oh BTW, does it come with an "El Cheapo" drive chain and horrible front tire like the 2006?

Is it a sin to lust after another man's bike? :thumbsup:

I don't think its a sin. :applause: