Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MN_Kevin

Billy Boy's new e-mail address...???

3 posts in this topic

Hey Bill or Mike68,

Does Bill have a home e-mail address yet? How about work?

Kevin

You can e-mail me at home w/ the answer.

------------------

'99 WZ with all YZ mods, FMF PowerBomb header, Stroker SX-1 silencer, SS front brake line, forked over by Pro-Action , OEM YZ tank and IMS seat.

Dude,

What's going on? I'm here in York, Pa waiting for the weather to clear and the house to be finished. They broke ground last week and should have the basement blocked and start on the framing this week.

I don't have email at home yet, should soon. You can reach me at work whall@gerhart-usa.com or 717-417-1313 or home 717-244-0046.

Hope your coming down in June. Mike68 and I are looking forward to the weekend. Good, friends, trails, food, beer, liqour and cigars in the humidor.

Get a hold of me.

Bill

------------------

86TT225, 99WR, WR timing, throttle stop trimmed, air box lid removed, White Bros head pipe, silencer and air filter. Odometer and headlight removed. Moose hand and mud guards. YZ stock tank and IMS seat. Renthal Jimmy Button "highs" and Renthal Soft half waffle grips. AMA, SETRA.

bill,

get your bikes yet?

spoke with rausch creek and the mx tracks are clear. i will call the track on friday to confirm conditions and use. if the weather stays near 40, i will probably go in the next couple of weeks.

shawn