Air Box plus ign. question

I have an '06 WR450F. I was looking at the icat ignition device and does anyone know if a company makes a Carbon Fiber air box for a WR? As for the icat, do any of you have it on your WR? I'll be doing most of my mods over the winter, I have a few of them ahead of me for my new bike.

Mark

For teh $$ go a little more and get the vortex X-10

I got the I-Cat first and since getting the vortex X10 I have no need for it. Just get the Vortex ignition it also solves the TPS / CDI stumble issue. :thumbsup:

Thanks guys for the info. Where can the Vortex be bought, online or possibly from my local MC shop?

Mark

The Vortex does not entirely cure the stumble - on the road it is still there and largely a function of the TPS IMO.

The Vortex is big $ and IMO you would get more performance benefit from suspension work - jusy my .02.

Vortex is exclusively sold in the USA one distributor and it totally eliminates my stumble at steady throttle down the road ( just my 2 yuans) :

MT Racing in Riverside , California (951) 353-1253

http://www.mtracing.com/

Hey Indy, you're not going to get ANY stumble with that 490 spinnin' your crank!!

:thumbsup:

Thanks Indy for the web address. Thats on my list for the winter to do list now vs. the icat. Ordering exhaust, JD kit, extra filters, oil and air, 1 1/8 bars also w/clamp. I learned thta the air box isn't going to happen also. WR air boxes can't be beat vs. YZ style carbon fiber style.

Thanks again............Mark :thumbsup: