HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mightybuck400

Headlight Help

2 posts in this topic

I need some input on putting a headlight on my 98 YZ 400. Should I go with the E-line stator from Baja Design, or go with a WR stator. I am leaning towards the WR, only because I think the E-line is ugly. Will I be happy with the performance of the WR? Thank for your help.

The 2000 and later stators have 120 watts. I put one on and the only thing that I dislike is the 3 mph lost from top end with the WR ign. module! You didn't state if you were going to just run off the stator or battery, a regulater is needed for motor on basic lamps. A reg/rect. unit is needed if you are going to use a battery. I run a Baja Designs HID lamp and LOVE it. You will also need to get a WR front brake line to work with a front lamp/# plate unit. Aftermarket is way less $$$. Any questians e-mail me. itsamre@earthlink.net