Is yz tank/seat combo still available for wr400's?

Hey everyone,

Today I got to ride my "new to me" wr400. I just took it for a short ride to see what bugs I needed to get worked out. Other than a blown fork seal and a soft suspension I am good to go. I use to have a 2000 wr400 back when they were new and I had an aftermarket yz tank/seat combo that helped me to get up on the tank to help the bike turn in the woods. I don't recall the manufacturer of the seat or the tank but I was wondering if they are still available? If so where should I go to purchase? I'm not planning on using the bike much until the spring but I would like to get a few things ordered for it to get it ready for riding after the first of the year. thanks.

Hey everyone,

Today I got to ride my "new to me" wr400. I just took it for a short ride to see what bugs I needed to get worked out. Other than a blown fork seal and a soft suspension I am good to go. I use to have a 2000 wr400 back when they were new and I had an aftermarket yz tank/seat combo that helped me to get up on the tank to help the bike turn in the woods. I don't recall the manufacturer of the seat or the tank but I was wondering if they are still available? If so where should I go to purchase? I'm not planning on using the bike much until the spring but I would like to get a few things ordered for it to get it ready for riding after the first of the year. thanks.

You are thinking of Clarke. They sell their tank with a SDG seat (or at least used to). Here's their web site: http://www.clarkemfg.com/