HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
leeinmemphis

Is yz tank/seat combo still available for wr400's?

2 posts in this topic

Hey everyone,

Today I got to ride my "new to me" wr400. I just took it for a short ride to see what bugs I needed to get worked out. Other than a blown fork seal and a soft suspension I am good to go. I use to have a 2000 wr400 back when they were new and I had an aftermarket yz tank/seat combo that helped me to get up on the tank to help the bike turn in the woods. I don't recall the manufacturer of the seat or the tank but I was wondering if they are still available? If so where should I go to purchase? I'm not planning on using the bike much until the spring but I would like to get a few things ordered for it to get it ready for riding after the first of the year. thanks.

Hey everyone,

Today I got to ride my "new to me" wr400. I just took it for a short ride to see what bugs I needed to get worked out. Other than a blown fork seal and a soft suspension I am good to go. I use to have a 2000 wr400 back when they were new and I had an aftermarket yz tank/seat combo that helped me to get up on the tank to help the bike turn in the woods. I don't recall the manufacturer of the seat or the tank but I was wondering if they are still available? If so where should I go to purchase? I'm not planning on using the bike much until the spring but I would like to get a few things ordered for it to get it ready for riding after the first of the year. thanks.

You are thinking of Clarke. They sell their tank with a SDG seat (or at least used to). Here's their web site: http://www.clarkemfg.com/