2007 Yamaha's Have Real Footpegs???

Well at least the 2007 WR's appear to have real pegs. I did not find anything that specifically said they were 57mm pegs but the photo sure looks like it! Wonder if the YZF gets the same treatment?

2007_wr450f_8b_0c393826.jpg

looks like the YZF's still get the same cheesy pegs....that's too bad.

2007_yz450f_dpbse_us_5_copy_582c9f86.jpg

I'll bet you can switch them, but the price isn't liable to be less than Lightspeed.

Whats wrong with the stock pegs?

if you have ever ridden a bike with 57mm pegs....you would know why the stockers are not up to snuff by today's standards.

a0ced429.jpg

I have a set of fastways for my new ride,i just wondered what was wrong with the stockers on the yamaha.They look plenty wide to me.

Compare a set of fastways to stoke and see the huge difference in the width, huge.

I think the 07 yz's get the special "titanium" pegs..uh, yea. Mine look great in the drawer. Very light and cool looking.

I ride with the lightspeed 57mm pegs.

Maybe we will luck out and get 57mm ti pegs on the yz's....yea, right.

Those WR pegs are spiffy....similar to my lightspeeds......once you ride with a 57mm peg...you will never go back to stock again.........so much more control, jumping/landings are easier....I luv my lightspeeds... :thumbsup:

....similar to my lightspeeds......once you ride with a 57mm peg...you will never go back to stock again.........so much more control, jumping/landings are easier....I luv my lightspeeds... :thumbsup:

Stop it...I'm broke... :applause:

The steel lightspeeds are only a hundred. They dont look as cool as Satch's ti pegs, but they work just as well. Their ti pegs could qualify as artwork.

trust me ,Satchamoto bought them on ebay for far less than retail.

trust me ,Satchamoto bought them on ebay for far less than retail.

Yeah he told me the price he paid on eBay...

:thumbsup::applause:

I have size 14 feet and the stockers are killing me on the bigger jumps. Does lightspeed make lowboy pegs? and if not what are the best wider lowboy pegs you can pegs you can get for around $100?

That is cool but I personally know of three riders that broke the stock cast titanium pegs off.

I will still buy the sunline/lightspeed titanium pegs because they wont grenade.

Sunline / Lightspeed

Yeah he told me the price he paid on eBay...

:applause::applause:

Ahhh yes...I am a slave to the eBay! LOL

DPW....MACHO....see you guys in 3 weeks at the GMB....if I don't see you before then! :applause:

:thumbsup:

Ahhh yes...I am a slave to the eBay! LOL

DPW....MACHO....see you guys in 3 weeks at the GMB....if I don't see you before then! :applause:

I'd like to ride with you guys if I ever get to TX.

You need to GET TO TEXAS.....the Garrett Berg Memorial race is October 1st!

If you swing it....this is an event you will always remember....and one fun track.....

gmbv3.jpg

I might get one more ride in before GMB....to much stuff going on the home front. We are going to 3 Palms on Friday 9/29... :applause:

That is cool but I personally know of three riders that broke the stock cast titanium pegs off.

I will still buy the sunline/lightspeed titanium pegs because they wont grenade.

Sunline / Lightspeed

Those Sunline's are nice.