Any Purchased a Bike From the Wholesale Forum?

Wanted to see how it works, do they ship to your door, how much assembly is required and does the bike come damaged? In short, is the service legit?

Ordered it on Monday and picked it up at the nearest shipping depot (Denver) on that Thursday even though it had came in on Wednesday. They also have all the same financing deals that the dealers do, 0%...factory rebates etc. My 450 was $6199 plus $270 or something for shipping. Got a Yamaha card and statement about two weeks after the bike came in with a balance exactly as the quoted me.

It came in a steel frame with cardboard box around it just like the dealers get them. Took about 30 mintues to put on the front wheel, handlebars and controls. Comes with a triangle stand, manual, three main jets and a small tool kit.

The best part is you know that no one has done anything to it when you get it. Every bolt on the Yamaha's still have the blue mark on them to show it was tightened on the production line so you can go through and double check them and clean off the bolt so you know you haven't missed one.

I will not buy a bike from a dealer again as long is this option is around.

thanks for the notes...So is it a USA bike and does it come with a valid title? I live in CA so I want to ensure everthing is legit. So is it easy to get out of the crate? Also, where do you pick it up?

thanks.

I am pretty sure that they only deliver to major cities.I checked into it once and the closest they could get was 4 hours away.

My 450 was $6199 plus $270 or something for shipping.

Holy crap!......did the bike atleast come with a jar of vasonline...

Man, you took it in the arse. I paid $5800 OTD about two months ago.

Yea, but he likely bought many months ago when this price would have been considered a good deal. It's all relative my friend. Take it easy on him.

Any city that is around 100,000 people should be large enough to have a shipping facility that they will ship to. Find out what company they use and go to their website and you can see what cities. If your in Cali, you won't have a problem getting it shipped to you.

He bought his when they were cool (just on the maket), you bought yours when everybody had one and nobody cared. That's why you paid less...