XR650R- Building 680 want some input!

I don't like this.....I can't be part of a witch hunt or even a demon or Damon hunt, if Innocent people get screwed around with. It is hard to believe that someone can show up and in two posts start asking questions where Damon left off but, maybe I should be that believing....... I think there are good people out there that want good usable info on how to build a bullet proof 680cc fire breathing machine. It is a whole different machine once you go to even a Stage two hot cam but, I would bet that Damon has had to change his phone number, name, ebay name, email, log in names, lies, credit cards, banks, pets (poor pets), Niebuhr's, groups, towns, (I was going to put friends but..........)many times so, making sure who Damon the demon takes over next will be to tricky for even the best. I think the best thing to do is Pray for Damon.

I don't like this.....I can't be part of a witch hunt or even a demon or Damon hunt, if Innocent people get screwed around with... I think the best thing to do is Pray for Damon.

"Amen", to that.

Come on, Damon. Take the High Road, dude. Any other road leads nowhere you want to be.

Ride safe, all.

Now I have a.....well for lack of a better word.....problem, I get a lot of emails asking for help on suspension setups, Damon was just starting to ask this through PM's, He didn't get verry far and this happend. Now, I have a guy asking about suspension setups on my email that very well could be damon. Was he setting his XR650R up for motard? This is not cool.

I'll help you out. No its not me. If you remember I was setting mine up for jumps and high speed bumps while keeping it plush yet resist bottoming. Help the other guy, im not going to mess it up for other people. One of the guys off of cr500riders is a loose cannon. If youre gonna pick on someone pick on me. I will try and rectify these issues as I get money to do it. I want to make things right. I thought about it long and hard all day at work.

I didnt intentionally misrepresent anything to the guy I sold the gnarly pipe to. I was going off of memory on the pipes condition. I know thats my fault. I had my wife box and ship them while I was at work. Im sure that I would have caught it if I did it myself. I will say that the guy was warned it had dents and he agreed to purchase it knowing that. I didnt chime in and try to clear up the problem.

I dont know why I didnt. If I could turn back time I would. My sincere apologies to all involved and to anyone that got caught up in this that wasnt involved.

People have the wrong idea about me it seems. Starting with the CRF450 back in 2002. Tech guy came out to my house and took the bike for a lengthy ride. He inspected everything. He accepted it. He posted on here shortly after this about how good of guy I was and pleasant to deal with. No one seems to talk about that! After about 2 months or so AFTER god knows what happens to the bike he claims the bike has problems and then leaves feedback and complains. I cannot be responsible for a bike that was ridden and maintained by someone else after that long. He claims he didnt ride it much, but honestly people if you spend that kind of money on a ride like that you are going to ride the hell out of it. The motor was freshly rebuilt. The "worn out cam" was brand new! less than 15 hours on it!

Maybe he ran it low on oil? maybe he didnt adjust valves right? BUT according to everyone who only got one side of the story I am the bad guy here. Put yourself in my shoes on that one. I got canned from off-road.com by Dean Waters because his buddies in the ATV section were pissed that I was getting all those products and doing lots of reviews. Im the one who worked my ass off coordinating things and setting up schedules to fit that many products in each month. I dont know about you but I wanted to see more products reviewed each month when the project first started. So I guess you could say I worked myself out of a job. All the companies that sent me products were 110% satisfied. I made lots of friends at lots of companies. So I dont think too much of off-road.com or Dean Waters. You all need to hear both sides of the story before you judge.

All the stuff people are yelling about..lets see a total of 4 instances of unsatisfied people out of all the things I have ever sold. Thats not too bad. Look at ebay there are people with negative feedback. I've sold things to hundreds of satisfied people. 4 out of several hundreds isnt bad. I guess im not too much of a crook or else I wouldnt have gotten positive feedback on selling a CR500AF just the other day. How about the positive feedback on the Honda Rune. Look at my ebay feedback. Decide for yourself. So chill out everyone you will get whats coming to you. I want to redeem myself if you will give me the chance.

I love all the guys/gals here at Thumpertalk and ALL the hoons over at cr500riders too. We are all family and share the same interests. Sorry for the long post. There is so much more to tell but I wont take anymore of your time for now. I will let you know I am really a good person despite what you might think lately. If I werent I wouldnt be typing this now offering to right some wrongs. I could just very well disappear had I wanted to.

Peace out!

Now I have a.....well for lack of a better word.....problem, I get a lot of emails asking for help on suspension setups, Damon was just starting to ask this through PM's, He didn't get verry far and this happend. Now, I have a guy asking about suspension setups on my email that very well could be damon. Was he setting his XR650R up for motard? This is not cool.

thanks for geting is straightend out it will take some time but well woth it

Jay

Well, I am real happy it is said, that this problem will be fixed and I can't wait to here the good new that it all has been.

I also hope that it (this talk of things being fixed) puts a hold on the crazy things that might have been worked up in cyber space (there were a lot of code things that lead you to believe that something is brewing). Things were said, and I am sure they were empty but, then again you don't know who is out there......it was a crazy read to go to all the sights and see how far this went, names, address, phone numbers, silly threatseverything but, a picture of Damon but, maybe I missed that. Never have I seen anything like this before............Like watching a storm building and hoping something changes before it gets real bad.

I already feel as if a weight has been lifted off me.

thanks for geting is straightend out it will take some time but well woth it

Jay

I will be glad when its all cleared up too. Im not worried about people showing up to cause problems. I will say that if someone does show up, you had better bring your own ride I dont let people ride the CR500 and I'll be on my 650. :thumbsup:

Well, I am real happy it is said, that this problem will be fixed and I can't wait to here the good new that it all has been.

I also hope that it (this talk of things being fixed) puts a hold on the crazy things that might have been worked up in cyber space (there were a lot of code things that lead you to believe that something is brewing). Things were said, and I am sure they were empty but, then again you don't know who is out there......it was a crazy read to go to all the sights and see how far this went, names, address, phone numbers, silly threatseverything but, a picture of Damon but, maybe I missed that. Never have I seen anything like this before............Like watching a storm building and hoping something changes before it gets real bad.

Im not worried about people showing up to cause problems.

Why not? I've "seen" people get taken care of for much smaller offences.

First of all I'm rarely at the address that was posted. It is still my address for mail and such though. Secondly, I would feel sorry for the poor SOB who showed up at that location with harmful intentions. Im not going to go into detail but lets just say the location is secure. You wouldnt make it in. My old man is ruthless to people coming around looking for trouble. People out here in the country look out for one another too and that kind of sh1t don't fly around here.

Why not? I've "seen" people get taken care of for much smaller offences.

Yes I am going to make good on it. Personally I dont care what you have to say or what you think of me, so now If you will get the hell out of my way and let me get this straightened out things will go much smoother. No im not sorry I got caught. I could have gotten away with it had I wanted to. I genuinley want to make things right and if you cant see that or comprehend that then shut up and sit down. Just because you run a message board doesnt make you high and mighty in my book. If you will give me a chance I will settle this.

So are you gonna make good on the '88 500 engine as well? Need I post up your description that sold it, then the pics of the actual thing that arrived at the guy's house?

You, slick, are the loose cannon with the history. Make good to these guys and this goes away, until the next time you screw someone, which is a recurrent theme with you. It seems as though you only wanna make good when enough heat is applied to your a$$ and not out of wanting to do the right thing. More of a "I'm sorry I got caught", not "I'm sorry for my actions". :thumbsup:

Pretty soon you will be eating those words. You obviously arent the kind of person to give someone a second chance.

And now you're over on CR500Riders.com trying to make it like you plan to make good? You're a slimy weasel with sh1t for integrity. :thumbsup::applause:
Pretty soon you will be eating those words. You obviously arent the kind of person to give someone a second chance.

And you've screwed over how many people? Don't act like you weren't "Iforgottowipe". We traced your computers address. I'm the loose cannon? I just don't like seeing people screwed over. You give other people who sell things online a bad name. And yes Damon Adams, you ARE scared. You really couldn't care less about making good, or, you would not have kept screwing people over and over. You just now realized this little problem was now a BIG problem. And you are scared by just how much we found out about you. :thumbsup:

Have it your way

And you've screwed over how many people? Don't act like you weren't "Iforgottowipe". We traced your computers address. I'm the loose cannon? I just don't like seeing people screwed over. You give other people who sell things online a bad name. And yes Damon Adams, you ARE scared. You really couldn't care less about making good, or, you would not have kept screwing people over and over. You just now realized this little problem was now a BIG problem. And you are scared by just how much we found out about you. :thumbsup:
First of all I'm rarely at the address that was posted. It is still my address for mail and such though. Secondly, I would feel sorry for the poor SOB who showed up at that location with harmful intentions. Im not going to go into detail but lets just say the location is secure. You wouldnt make it in. My old man is ruthless to people coming around looking for trouble. People out here in the country look out for one another too and that kind of sh1t don't fly around here.

Careful, You've just made it easier.

You guys arent helping, dont &%$#@! this up by pissing me off after I agreed to come forward and fix this.

Let him have time to keep his word! There are a few that he has said, he would give them their money back. Let them get their money. Damon-> Can we get a time frame so these attack dogs can know when they can start in on you again? There is another side you are over looking but, at this point the big thing is the past is made right. Sense this made it to web wide notoriety maybe quick would help calm the storm. Just a thought.

Thanks, Bruce. Im going to shoot for within a 3 week period everyone will be taken care of. Thats being conservative of course. I will try to be more swift.

Let him have time to keep his word! There are a few that he has said, he would give them their money back. Let them get their money. Damon-> Can we get a time frame so these attack dogs can know when they can start in on you again? There is another side you are over looking but, at this point the big thing is the past is made right. Sense this made it to web wide notoriety maybe quick would help calm the storm. Just a thought.

I dumped my posts stating my skepticism among other things. Time will tell the tale.

Thanks, Trace.

I appreciate it.

I dumped my posts stating my skepticism among other things. Time will tell the tale.