Switching To Engine Ice

I did it after I smashed a radiator and mounted up a new set of fluidynes, I am sure that there may have been some residual coolant in the motor pasages but a year later and I have not noticed any degradation of the Engine Ice or corrosion issues........

In short I'd say drain and rinse your radiators and get as much out of the engine as you can and call it good!

I boiled out some of the coolant and figured this would be a good time to change over to Engine Ice. My question is: what is the best way to get all the old stuff out of the system? How do you it flush it most effectively?

Thanks for the help.

The best way is to drain the rads and coolant reservoir, then fill rads again with a 1:4 - 1:8 mix of vinegar and water and start your bike again. Let it heat up. The vinegar is corrosive enough to remove crap deposits and kind enough to leave the aluminium and your seals alone. I flush again with distilled water then fill up with chosen coolant. ?

I have had some success with engine ice and hope it works for you too!

Engine Ice is awsome!! Bar none!! Just to test the cooling effects of engine ice a friend and I took our twin WRs, placed them side by side mine with engine ice and his with 50/50 premium coolant we started them at the same time and just let them idle and in no time his was boiling over and mine, just for kicks we left it running for around ten minutes longer just to see if it was close to boiling and it never did. Great product!! Just my .02 ?