Need a 06 rear hub

I'm tryinig to put together a spare rear wheel and am in need of a Hub that will fit my 06 450 with an 18 inch excel rim. Thanks

Anyone?

Them there extra hubs are hard to come by............. :thumbsup:

Check the classifieds and eBay for WR426/450 hubs. They have the 18" rim on them.

I believe that the way it works is that '03 and up WR/WRF/YZ/YZF are a direct fit to your bike. The 125/250F's will have a narrower rim, which will actually work, but not optimally. YZ250F models came with DID rims. Older hubs back to at least 2000 will also fit, but you'll have to use your axle spacers. * If anyone knows differently, speak up. *

I just put a post on the WR website pertaining to older WR 400/WR426 wheel interchange. It might be of interest. Thanks.

Im looking for a complete 19inch wheel.Broke my stock 06 hub and am trying to find something fairly cheap.

Im looking for a complete 19inch wheel.Broke my stock 06 hub and am trying to find something fairly cheap.

Aedwards - how did your hub explode?

Aedwards - how did your hub explode?
I'll guess that it broke between the sprocket and the left side spokes.

Gray,

Thats one of the first times that I can say that you are wrong.haha.The stupid thing broke in the middle right down the center.We are all puzzled why.

Interesting. (and as my wife will gladly tell you, I've been wrong many times)

Lengthwise, straight across, or at an angle?

Dude, the stock hubs are not overly expensive. Check with your dealer.