Best Plastics?

Hey guys, was thinking about doin the ol girl up and putting some fresh plastics on her. What are the best? Acerbis do the job o.k? MEC Plastics http://www.btosports.com/p/MECYAM ??

Acerbis or Polisport I find are the best. If I had to choose between the two, I'd go Polisport.

What about genuine?

OEM works fine too. I replaced all of mine cheaper than going with aftermarket. It still looks beat up sooner, but I like spending my dollars on performance rather than appearance...SC

I just installed the Acerbis and it fit real well. I had to slide my clutch lever just a fuzz to the right 'cuz I didn't want to have to hack the ball ends off the lever. They look nice.

What about genuine?

Used to be way more expensive in Aust than aftermarket. Now OEM about the same price as aftermarket here. I would still go aftermarket.

Acerbis or Polisport I find are the best. If I had to choose between the two, I'd go Polisport.

Are Polisport a good fit and do they look like the OEM? I got a price for a Polisport rear guard and side covers and got quoted $38 for guard with no tail light (YZ?), $70 for one with tail light (WR), $70 for the side covers. I don't think you can get the side covers seperately. Seemed like good prices to me but I haven't got OEM prices yet. Pretty sure they will be more than this.

Are Polisport a good fit and do they look like the OEM?

Polisport looks exactly the same as OEM, except they use better plastic that stays nicer for longer. Seems harder to scratch too.

I can get a Acerbis total package (All plastic set) from TT shop for around $190 AUD. Is polisport that much better?

I can get a Acerbis total package (All plastic set) from TT shop for around $190 AUD. Is polisport that much better?

No.

ps. My order only took 4 days to get from TT! :thumbsup: