Post your WR pictures Here !!!!!!!

here you go....

DSC00493.jpg

DSC00492.jpg

DSC00489.jpg

Dang, don't you need placards and hazmat training to haul that much fuel around? :thumbsup: Nice bike.

You guy's have nice motorbikes. Here's my 05

05sp.jpg

well... i just realized i only had one pic on here. heres some more of my 99 and my 07.

IM000439.jpg

IM000584.jpg

P3090111.jpg

HPIM0169.jpg

HPIM0272.jpg

HPIM0271.jpg

HPIM0274.jpg

pismo.jpg

b7.jpg

b2.jpg

b3.jpg

b6.jpg

b5.jpg

b8.jpg

redswr,

Your frame, silencer and swingarm look great!

markturbo,

What did it involve to install the new style headlight/numberplate? It looks good.

Thanks,

Craig

Hey Max power nice looking bike we have a Trapani's here in new jersey is that where the decal is from.

I live 2 miles away from the Trapanis there HotDog

He has a really good shop and takes care of me pretty well

Where are you from?

I live about a half mile from his shop I live in waretown

I hope this works. 07 WR450:

Baja kit, FMF Q4 Pipe, Jetted, AIS Removal,Grey Wire, Air Filter,Unabiker Blue, IronMan 51 tooth:

img005.jpg

img004.jpg

img003.jpg

img002.jpg

img001.jpg

Thank you guys for the help in loading. I used photobucket and I tried to originally post directly like you stated.

I hope this works.

nope... go to photobucket.com and load your photos there then paste the IMG code they give you.

I hope this works. 07 WR450:

Baja kit, FMF Q4 Pipe, Jetted, AIS Removal,Grey Wire, Air Filter,Unabiker Blue, IronMan 51 tooth:

It looks like you are trying to put them on here directly from your computer. You need to upload them to a host site first, then link them from the web address they give you for each picture.

Where do you ride that bike? off lacey rd?

IMG_0386.jpg

Here's my '05..."restored" and for sale

IMG_0388.jpg

Another view of the '05.

IMG_0391.jpg

Here's my new toy, '07 that I picked up from Russ Pearson. Needless to say, this bike is set up jussssssst a little different than my '05. I broke three ribs the first time on it...but was only goin about two MPH, DOH!!:thumbsup: The motor is "supposed" to be stock but the bike rips much harder than my '05. The Precision Concepts suspension feels like it was set up for Supercross, but works amazingly well in fast and slow, rocky terrain. New graphics, plastics, and assorted parts have yet to be put on.

IMG_0391.jpg

Here's my new toy, '07 that I picked up from Russ Pearson. Needless to say, this bike is set up jussssssst a little different than my '05. I broke three ribs the first time on it...but was only goin about two MPH, DOH!!:thumbsup: The motor is "supposed" to be stock but the bike rips much harder than my '05. The Precision Concepts suspension feels like it was set up for Supercross, but works amazingly well in fast and slow, rocky terrain. New graphics, plastics, and assorted parts have yet to be put on.

could you do me a favor?

try to mount the 07 light on the 05, I want to know if the new style headlight hooks right up to an older bike.

could you do me a favor?

try to mount the 07 light on the 05, I want to know if the new style headlight hooks right up to an older bike.

I'm still waiting for the stock head light to arrive in the mail...with a bunch of other parts. My '07 was set up for a Baja Designs HID, but when I get the stock light I'll see how they line up.

could you do me a favor?

There was a post on here a few days ago where someone had the new light on the older bike and it looked great. I don't remember the post that it was in though. WR Dave. Here's my '07 in a place we won't be able to ride in much longer. 100_1194-1.jpg

Love those black Cycras Dave! I have the white ones on mine.

There was a post on here a few days ago where someone had the new light on the older bike and it looked great. I don't remember the post that it was in though. WR Dave. Here's my '07 in a place we won't be able to ride in much longer.

Here's an '06 with an '07 light.

http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=564670