Post your WR pictures Here !!!!!!!

This is my 06 WRF. It has just 3 travels to Morocco.

ef1b204685.jpg

87ebb22db5.jpg

looking good! what gearing are you running?

Here a pic of my '06 WR 450 F, now 1400 km (got it brand new last winter). :worthy:

The pics were taken in Gorges du Tarn (France) 2 weeks ago.

2009%20Urlaub%20Lozere%20013.JPG

2009%20Urlaub%20Lozere%20061.JPG

My 09 wr 450. Hasnt seen the dirt yet

]My09WR45012.jpgMy09WR4509.jpg

My 130 mile old 07. If anyone is good at photoshop or similar can they do the rad scoops blue please?

dns123-1.jpg

I tried, i failed :banana:

29584411.jpg

Nice bike though :worthy:

haha LOL

My 01 -New YZ fender, plate holder, hand guards, Q4, & rear blinkers

037.jpg

038.jpg

P4060166.jpg

Hey WG, what's that thing on the right side of your stabilizer? Is that a thermometer?

........... bahhh :thumbsup:

Hey WG, what's that thing on the right side of your stabilizer? Is that a thermometer?

........... bahhh :thumbsup:

Believe it or not it is. It was a small frig thermometer from Camping world. I lost it about a month ago and cannot find another one that small anywhere. I just had it velcro'd to my mount. Being that I am a weathergeek, always like to know how hot or cold it is when we ride.:):worthy:

Believe it or not it is. It was a small frig thermometer from Camping world. I lost it about a month ago and cannot find another one that small anywhere. I just had it velcro'd to my mount. Being that I am a weathergeek, always like to know how hot or cold it is when we ride.:):thumbsup:

What about using one of those thermometers people use on aquariums? You know, the sticker kind?

.......... bahhh :worthy:

What about using one of those thermometers people use on aquariums? You know, the sticker kind?

.......... bahhh :thumbsup:

Now that's a good idea. I'm on it.

P9170205.jpg

Anybody here want to help a brother out? :)

I have new radiator shrouds and graphics to put on the 07, and my radiators are pretty bent, especially the mounts for the shrouds where the shroud mounts to the radiator on the bottom.

Before I start bending stuff I would like to see what those mounts look like unbent.

Anybody wanna post up some close ups of both sides for me?

I appreciate it. :thumbsup:

........ bahhh :worthy:

Here is my '08 WR450 sitting at the flat summit of Mount Useful down here in Victoria, Australia recently. :ride:

P1000522.jpg

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=33084439&l=e35b409387&id=55715550

03 450 my baby! got her in the summer of 07 and just hit 999. Shes on her way to being a DS i got the plates today! and insurance. Just waiting on my inspection crap and she will be ready to roll. is a 16T a good ratio for mild street use say cruising at 65? sorry unrealted:blah: well engoy i will put a DSed pic up after the transformation :busted:

my 09 summer 09

PICT1030.jpg

is a 16T a good ratio for mild street use say cruising at 65?

15/47 is what I would go with :busted:

agree, I run 15-45 in dual sport trim. Bike seems to run to 100mph very quickly but I need more power to go faster.

15-48/7 would be perfect!

well 16-50 is what im going to run thats the same as 15-47. :busted: