HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TuningFork426

Post your WR pictures Here !!!!!!!

357 posts in this topic

Damn nice!

Looking for black plastic, but I`ve heard that acerbis dont make complete kits to wr 450 anymore..?

Does the front rim have a larger diameter?

Damn nice!

Looking for black plastic, but I`ve heard that acerbis dont make complete kits to wr 450 anymore..?

Does the front rim have a larger diameter?

Most of my fairings are Acerbis except for Clarke tank & GYTR front number plate.. The bikes an 06 WR & fairings are 05 YZ... Some very minor cutting needs to be done on tail / left side number plate but its very simple..

Both wheels are 17's - would not work well in mud...

Still working on front line & plate..

DSC00118Medium.jpg

I got the all black GYTR YZ seat cover hoping it will fit but think its a little smaller, dont have the proper tools to fit yet but i will let ya know what happens..

Still working on front line & plate..

DSC00118Medium.jpg

I put a YZ stainless braided up front. It was a little tighter fit than I expected, but so far is doing very well

Its a little looser than my R1 at specs - Was getting alot of chatter before so I tightend it up some as I dont jump it right now.. Just jetting test runs..

My '06 WR450...:crazy:

DSC00167.jpg

This pick makes me feel bad. I've always taken a bit of pride in the fact that my 05 wr is a bit banged up. I've got a story to tell for each piece of broken plastic, each ding in the pipe and each scar on the swing arm.

I am ordering new plastic tomorrow.

Here's mine just after installing the new tank, and graphics.

PICT5983.jpg

2004, Canadian, green stickered, IMS tank, FMF Q muffler, HD Race Tech springs front and rear, Cat-Eye mountain bike computer, GPS mount.