I believe in 4 strokes now!

But in all seriousness 2 smokes do sound pretty neat, especially those KTMs. I have ridden 2 YZ250's, 01' and 06', and the bikes are very fun but, I can handle the 4 strokes much better and until that changes I wont be switching.

Oh, and 4 strokes sound better. :thumbsup:

...2 smokes do sound pretty neat, ....
if you like the sound of bees on crack. :thumbsup:
if you like the sound of bees on crack. :thumbsup:

Ya I hate the sound of 65's and the other mini's but 250's sound pretty cool

I guess I should have been more specific; I like the sounds of 250 and up 2 smoke bikes. And yes, 65's and 85's are extremely annoying.

I guess I should have been more specific; I like the sounds of 250 and up 2 smoke bikes. And yes, 65's and 85's are extremely annoying.

All bikes sound good to me.. :thumbsup:

I just bought a used 02 YZ426F i cant believe how much more complicated and expensive it was going through the engine! Freaking crazy oil spider supply lines, oil supply, return lines, Accelerator pumps, sensors, oil pumps, oil filters geeze plus the whole starting routine. These things are so expensive rebuilding i don't know how all the teenage kids coming up can ever afford to rebuild them as much as they require. Its like buy one every two years so you don't have to get a second loan when the motor breaks down. One positive thing about the 426 vs. the 450 AF is i can at least some what get to the carburetor.