XR650R kills Vegas to Reno

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Impossible! The latest Dirt Bike says Honda's 450X desert racer is just as fast now.... at 100 mph! Perhaps they should have regeared the 650R too? :applause:

Dave

That’s funny …. :applause:

There’s a huge difference between what you read in a mag and what happens in “reality.”

That made me laugh though…

Honda pits clocked Mikey’s bike at 118+ during practice

…imagine that!

Damn!

?

Mikey Childress Pilots his pig (NEAR STOCK) to an overall win at the recent BITD Vegas to Reno (550+ miles) off-road race!

2nd place (trophy truck) was something like 45+ minutes behind!!!!

Just thought you R guys might like to hear that!

?

Then he turned around and won the Invaders Desert Scramble on Sunday like it was nothing (although it really wasnt in comparison).

Impossible! The latest Dirt Bike says Honda's 450X desert racer is just as fast now.... at 100 mph! Perhaps they should have regeared the 650R too? :applause:
Yeah, I read that too. Seems like they forgot about their own cover story a year or two back on Johnny Campbells 125 mph XR650R?

I guess they have gotten slower recently! ?

As I recall even the camera men in Dust to Glory were hitting 115...nevermind the works guys! That's some "project bike" 650R Dirt Bike had?

HA!

yeah no kidding.

Sounds to me like a classic case of “lets downplay the R to boost sales on the X.”

But in reality...

...well who cares about that right?