WR Rear Fender w/ Tail Light

Do any of you WR experts know where I can buy a WR rear fender with a tail light?? I am making a street legal YZ250 and the drop down tail lights that are offered look WAY dorky, and I don't want to have that stupid thing hanging there when I ride off road! (which is most of what I do)

I know there is only a single filament bulb in that fender, but I plan to re-wire it and install a dual filament for a running light and brake light. Any help would be much appreciated!!

Also, if anyone know of any WR years that have fenders that will bolt right on to a 2005 YZ250, that would be helpful as well.

Hiya, I had the same thoughts so I pulled the dorky rear fender & tail light off & fitted a YZ fender off a 2005 YZ & fitted the Acerbis LED tail light assembly as per the link below. Much lighter & its up out of the way now & I can still put my rego plate on it. ? Check out your local Acerbis stockist.

http://www.acerbis.it/moto/index.php?module=catalog&type=detail&id=243&cat=17

Cheers from Oz.

John, where did you get the rack?

Its a promotobillet rack. I like it but it sat in the garage for 2 months because I was scared to mount it. You have to drill out the threads on the subframe and cut a little notch in the fender to install. I took the plunge, did it and like it

The stock one has 1/2" tube bracing beneath the fender & the numberplate assembly is quite heavy also. Main reason I did it was to keep all the original stuff as new until the day I decide to sell the bike. To answer the previous question the Acerbis tail light is not DOT approved but here in Oz you would have to be pretty unlucky to get checked by the police. I fitted tiny aftermarket indicators also as the originals mounted off the cross bracing which was removed.