TT AIS Removal Kit Tutorial with Pics

Well, it is just a 12.1mm engine plug...  should be available anywhere

Well, it is just a 12.1mm engine plug...  should be available anywhere

Sent you A PM

If you click on the link, that says "see all machines the Yamaha GYTR air induction system fits", it provides the part# for the '05.  Part# 1376880003.

http://www.rockymountainatvmc.com/p/1151/-/841748/Yamaha-GYTR-WR-Air-Induction-System-Removal-Kit?v=66

True, did not see the other kit since your link took me right to the 2007 kit.

But in the end you are paying $50 for two plugs...    not exactly a good deal as I detailed in my solution to the problem.

Also the exhaust plug for the 2005-6 bikes in that kit is a bit dodgy and not exactly inspiring a lot of confidence

True, did not see the other kit since your link took me right to the 2007 kit.

But in the end you are paying $50 for two plugs...    not exactly a good deal as I detailed in my solution to the problem.

Also the exhaust plug for the 2005-6 bikes in that kit is a bit dodgy and not exactly inspiring a lot of confidence

Ok......just providing the part#.  There a better deal if your doing this when first purchasing the bike as you also get the throttle stop and a few misc jets.  It's never going to be the most cost affective to someone that is willing to put in the time and effort into making their own. :thumbsup: