Sorry more 06 jetting woes

The problem with my bike was it had a slight decel pop 06 yzf 450. I'm talking very slight. So I had a quickshot cover to install and figured while I had it down I would try a 45 pilot and also had a fuel srew to put in it. So I get it back up and running with the fuel screw set on 2 1/8(this is where it was) turn out and it pops on decel real bad(very loud). So I turn the fuel screw out about to 3, same thing. I turn it back in to about 2 same thing. On 2 1/8 turn out the bike runs very good. Instant throttle response comes on strong all the way through. The popping doesn't start right away though its as I'm slowing down alot almost to a stop. I did notice that my fuel screw is very loose. It wobbles really bad side to side. I know that I have the o-ring and washer installed also I was sure to stretch the spring some. I didn't touch the main or the needle at all. I know yall have been over this alot but just trying to see what should be my starting point as this was my first time attempting something like this. If worse comes to worse I'll just put everything back stock. Thanks.

heard at the track today that the hot ticket is 165 main, 2-2.5 fuel screw, 45 pilot and the next richer jet needle from stock (nfpq, part number 5ta-14916-p1) in clip position 5 (one richer than stock also).

i was shaking an 06 down today, with 165 main, 45 pilot fuel screw 2.25, stock jet needle in clip 5 and had a lot of backfiring on decel.

ordering an adjustable fuel screw and that fatter needle this week. ski

heard at the track today that the hot ticket is 165 main, 2-2.5 fuel screw, 45 pilot and the next richer jet needle from stock (nfpq, part number 5ta-14916-p1) in clip position 5 (one richer than stock also).

i was shaking an 06 down today, with 165 main, 45 pilot fuel screw 2.25, stock jet needle in clip 5 and had a lot of backfiring on decel.

ordering an adjustable fuel screw and that fatter needle this week. ski

For Michigan, give 165 (Stock), and 48 or 45 Pilot (depending on weather, I been running the 48 all year), and 1.5 turns out on the fuel screw. My bike runs so strong and awesome.

Yeah I'm from Louisiana and its like 100deg and 100% humidity 90% of the year if this helps any. I'm also a good bit below sea level I think haha.

were 6-900 feet. if your poppin when it's that hot, you'll need to go fatter. it was 75 yesterday and the humidity was super high. it was like breathing in a wet towel. and my bike was popping ALOT. ski