HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
thecirque

XR650R Fork vent valves??

4 posts in this topic

Does anyone run or suggest running those handy little fork vent valves on my XR650R forks?

I saw some on Ebay I considered buying but I don't really hear of anyone using them on the XR650R's.

Thanks in Advance....

I thought about it, but I don't have money to toss at non performance upgrades.

I just use a screwdriver and do it.

Not that much pressure builds up.

Does anyone run or suggest running those handy little fork vent valves on my XR650R forks?

I saw some on Ebay I considered buying but I don't really hear of anyone using them on the XR650R's.

Thanks in Advance....

I have been running them on all of my bikes. However, the forks should be fully extended (on a center-stand) before you release the air/ press the button.

Gene Lane runs them on his Baja race bike. I instald them. You have to have them in front of the bars and they won't work with all top triple clamps, stock was a yes but, I can't remember what Gene is running.