Special tools required to replace countershaft seal?

I haven't removed the counter shaft sprocket but the oil appears to be coming from that area.

Any special tools/techniques for replacing the seal?

Thanks

Screwdriver to remove, make that a flat blade 1/4 high carbon steel with a slight champfer. Then a socket just bigger then the countershaft sprocket. I hope that helps.

So you remove the old seal with the flat head screw driver, then push the new seal in with the socket? Could it be that easy?

Thanks!

So you remove the old seal with the flat head screw driver, then push the new seal in with the socket? Could it be that easy?

Thanks!

Actually easier then that. Push the new seal with your fingers and make sure it lines up with the taper just past the lip. Dont push it all the way to the bearing

I removed the counter shaft sprocket and cleaned the area. If it were the seal that was leaking, does the seal "look" bad or not seated properly? The reason I ask is because the oil seal looks good. I can't visually see a breach in it's integrity.

Also, there was accumulated oil around the gear shifter shaft. I noticed there is a seal in that area too. Does the counter shaft oil seal usually let go before the other?

Any idea's?