Pictures+Video: WR in the mountains. 2006 aug enduro.

Simon

Simply great!

Thanks for sharing, makes me jealous of all that wonderful country...and 6 days of it!

Cheers

:thumbsup:

Nice pic's.

I have to get out to BC to do some riding some day.

Six days of that :thumbsup::ride::applause:

Where abouts is that? In the Interior?

Awesome! Thank you.

Looked like a once in a lifetime ride. Awesome.

way to go simon! reppin bc :thumbsup:

o yea and nice pics :ride:

Nic pics Simon :thumbsup: I hope this means your awesome helmet cam footage will commence?

no. didnt bring it.

i will next year!!!

Thumpertalk is great for getting and discussing information but not so good for posting ride pictures.

You should check out pashnit.com. The forum area is free to join and once you are a member, you can post as many 800x600 pictures you want.

Check out the Dual Sport Adventure section. I have posted many off-road ride reports. My handle is 2on2off.

Many of the people who post are from California but everyone is welcome.

Thumpertalk is great for getting and discussing information but not so good for posting ride pictures.

it used to be..............

Mead Lake is North of Pemberton, near Goldbridge. Sweet shots Simon!!

Nice shots Simon, enjoyed them, that looks like one great place to ride, actually you are lucky to be able to ride there without the greenies getting onto your case.

you are lucky to be able to ride there without the greenies getting onto your case.

the horses and cows do more damage then we ever could :thumbsup:

Very nice pics. I will be posting some soon.

man that seem an awesome ride wow!!!

can any one tell me what animal that skill is?

http://www.members.shaw.ca/henrystreet1/23.JPG

That is for sure a cow elk skull. You can see where the canine tooth hole is. Elk are the only cervidae (even-toed hoofed animal) who have canine teeth. They dont serve any purpose for the elk..... but it;s the distinguishing feature for large mammal skull ID.

There's a limit to the number of pictures you can post at once, but not for the whole thread. So post about 10, then reply to your post with another 10 and so on....

Should work

no it doesnt. i tried that!!!