2006 GYTR 450 pics

Looks good to me..

Even the Thumpertalk sticker.. :thumbsup:

The bike is clean :thumbsup:

wow, thats nice!! :thumbsup::ride: How do i see these Henry Graphics??? :applause:

HenryYZFbr.jpg

Sweet ride man. Good work. :thumbsup:

You have all the best mods done. Very nice bike!!! I like when someone knows what they are doing. I prefer the blue plastics, but your bike looks great!! Go get that thing muddy!!!

Hey SureBlue, :thumbsup: tried sealsavers on my 06 250 and the left one always wore thru at about the 2nd ride or so. Have Yours,? seems like the brake cable on that fork cover pushes it to much to one side and it RUBS badly on the seal-saver. Have replaced them twice but can't get them to not rub, how do you do yours????? Help :ride: Sending pictures, check it out. :applause: This will eventually let dirt under saver to get into the seal as without it.!!

:applause:

107bdec3.jpg

2006 YZ250V

2003 YZ450F (parting out)

Hey SureBlue, :thumbsup: tried sealsavers on my 06 250 and the left one always wore thru at about the 2nd ride or so. Have Yours,? seems like the brake cable on that fork cover pushes it to much to one side and it RUBS badly on the seal-saver. Have replaced them twice but can't get them to not rub, how do you do yours????? Help :applause: Sending pictures, check it out. :applause: This will eventually let dirt under saver to get into the seal as without it.!!

:applause:

107bdec3.jpg

Mount the savers under the protector guides or at least use a thick ziptie on top of the savers right where the p-guides are. Some guys here were talking about using a piece of plastic tube too. I've worn thru one left saver also. :ride:

Mount the savers under the protector guides or at least use a thick ziptie on top of the savers right where the p-guides are. Some guys here were talking about using a piece of plastic tube too. I've worn thru one left saver also. :thumbsup:

Yeah, same thing happened to me, I just ripped them off, I think the bike loks better without them.

Just came back from riding, the left sealsaver is shot again :thumbsup:

I'll have to solve this issue since I know they work, regardless how they look like.

Just came back from riding, the left sealsaver is shot again :thumbsup:

I'll have to solve this issue since I know they work, regardless how they look like.

Have you tried taking the fork guard off and heating it up with a heat gun and flaring it out a bit to give you the clearance you need?

looks great. could not have done it better myself

looks awesome!