Where do I find a quality top triple clamp for my L?

Any body out there have an aftermarket top clamp on there L model I am looking to upgrade from my stock bendamatic bars to ProTapers and I need a new top clampwith some adjustability as far as bar mounts go. please help Thanks :thumbsup:

Check out Applied Racing. Their web address is appliedrace.com

I would call them first to make sure their triple clamp works on the L. If I remember correctly, that is what I put on my 2002 XR650L.

Thanks 52wheels it looks like the R is covered by applied, I would have to at the least mount igition key elsewhere, I am still open to reccomendations, Thanks to all! :thumbsup:

To avoid the problem of finding a new triple clamp, I just bought the new Pro Taper standard bars, they fit right in the clamps, and I got all the controls on with ease. They come with the cross bar and pad for about $70.00. Just a thought.

Or you can do one of the adapter dealios. It was discussed here recently - http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?p=3674260#post3674260

I went with the adapter because i didn't want to relocate all the dash crap but wanted the bars higher and farther forward. I still stayed with 7/8" bars, just good quality ones.

RSW makes an awesome billet top triple clamp with key and speedo mound for the L.

I had one and it looked great, and they make a matching fork brace that works great as well.

Thats the one I am looking for. I thought I saw one like that on ebay recently, but have been able to find it now, can you give me further info to find RSW? Thanks :ride::applause::thumbsup:

RSW makes an awesome billet top triple clamp with key and speedo mound for the L.

I had one and it looked great, and they make a matching fork brace that works great as well.

Did treadmarks get rid of his XRL?

Thats the one I am looking for. I thought I saw one like that on ebay recently, but have been able to find it now, can you give me further info to find RSW? Thanks :ride::applause::thumbsup:

www.rswracing.com

Did treadmarks get rid of his XRL?

MMMMmmm... i dont think so.

Just upgraded the front end i think, went all supermoto on us too.

:thumbsup:

MMMMmmm... i dont think so.

Just upgraded the front end i think, went all supermoto on us too.

:thumbsup:

H E Doublehockysticks no. Like Happy said, I went tard on ya! :applause:

Street tard that is. :applause:

Swimmin pools, movie stars... :applause:

I did the USD conversion on my L, and liked it so much that I just put a deposit down on a Buell Ulysses. 103 hp and only 425 lbs :ride:

Its like half harley, and half XR.

My wife isn't very happy about a supercharged harley, Motard and a 1200cc adventurer tourer bogartin the garage, :applause: so one of the bikes, and a big box of parts has to go. :applause: Thats why I sold my triple clamp, fork brace and wheels to good fellow board members here.

Anyone lookin for a scary fast softail? Supercharged Night Train

I installed Renthal Fatbars and a Moose Universal Clamp Kit. Purchased both from Dennis Kirk. The Moose clamp serves as a riser, bolts right in and seems to work fine.

Thanks ghoti, just what I needed, I will order them tomorrow. have a great one. :applause::ride::thumbsup: