Ok What bars?

I took a small spill yesterday and believe it or not bent the stock pro-tapers. I know everyone says to get a taller bend but I am 5'7 and the stock bend seemed to be ok. I'm just wondering if anyone has done the taller bars if it was a real big difference for a shorter person. Also anyone know whats up with the protaper evo bar? Oh yeah its an 06 yzf450.

I got the Twinwalls, I have always liked them better than the Pro Tapers and have never bent a set, and I have had plenty of opportunities. ? I cant remember which bend they are, but they were slightly taller than stock. I love em.

Don't you need larger mounts or something for the Twinwalls? I was thinking about getting them, but someone told me that I need larger mounts, and just to get the regular 7/8" Renthals.

I've never ridden with twinwalls but I think I read in a magazine that they have some kind of rigid feel in them. Did any of you notice this? I was thinking about getting these also because I like the blue set. I was leaning towards thr protapers because I have their throttle tube and with a different brand bars you have to buy some kind of bushing, but it is only like 5$. I was just worried about having some kind of bushing like that on my throttle (more moving parts to have to worry about).

If you want tough bars that are supposed to reduce vibration and will most likely never bend on you....buy the renthal twinwalls. They are expensive and require bigger bar clamps but they wont let you down and they have a lifetime warranty. I have never owned pro taper big bars but I think they are better bars as far as vibration and arm pump goes but they arent as tough and have no warranty.

I can say I have had someone land on top of the left side of my twinwalls. A DUMBASS KID ON A CRF250 and they did not bend