Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Satch0922

5th Annual GMB Race " Garrett Michael Berg" Memorail

15 posts in this topic

gmbv3.jpg

The 5th annual Garrett Michael Berg Memorial Race now known as the "Remembering Those Who Rode" race will be October 1st 2006.

Below are links to more information. This is a life changing event. We hope anyone who has lost a loved one who rode or who was riding to attend.

The 5th Annual GMB "Remembering Those Who Rode" Memorial Race.

Race Date: Sunday, October 1, 2006

Practice Date: Saturday, September 30th, 2006

Splendora MX Park

GMB Entry form

yes! I think it I will ride the 250Pro!!!! I will be assured a top 5 finish!

What class are you riding DPW? If I am gonna get beat, let me be beat by K-Dub Jr ! :thumbsup:

O/30 and the TT/ATM class....I would like to race one more, but not sure..

The entry sheet seems to missing some classes from last year?? 250 Beginner and O/25

I wish I could ride the 250 Pro class competitively!

Is it time to start the talk about who is launching the triple.. :thumbsup: ?

HAHA!! Every year I say I am going to do it but for one excuse or the other.....I wimp out. This year....Kirtwell has to get me over the thing! LOL\

(yeah....I blame him for my failures!) . I will say this ....he will lead us over.......

So are you in?

for those of you wondering what we are refering to .....look at this picture......squint and you will see the bikes! :thumbsup:

PICT0027.jpg

HAHA!! Every year I say I am going to do it but for one excuse or the other.....I wimp out. This year....Kirtwell has to get me over the thing! LOL\

(yeah....I blame him for my failures!) . I will say this ....he will lead us over.......

So are you in?

I usually am not the type to say I will jump an obstacle...don't like the pressure. If it's right I will do it if not oh well....

4th gear pin it!!

yeah I know....I need to nut up and do it!

Are you going to be at the event?

for those of you wondering what we are refering to .....look at this picture......squint and you will see the bikes! :thumbsup:

PICT0027.jpg

No macho and I anrn't on our way to the top of "The Triple". Just to the second level.

However, this picture is of the approach.

GMarkBoydTripple.jpg

The 5th annual Garrett Michael Berg Memorial Race now known as the "Remembering Those Who Rode" race will be October 1st 2006.

This is a life changing event.

Oh ya, I'll second that. Why else would I drive all the way from Oregon to ride at a track is Texas. If you've never been and your "Thinking About Going,... Go! You'll never be the same. :thumbsup:

Yeah I think I was out of town or racing somewhere else last year. I just came out and rode a little practice on saturday. I'm gonna plan on being there to practice saturday and race sunday this year.

I jump that thing when the conditions are good. If the run up is all chopped out and rough up to the face, I don't do it. Just not worth the risk of coming off sideways to me. Lets hope for a good smooth run up from that tabletop and we will all get over that thing with no problems.

we are going to have some really cool stuff for auction on eBay and all the proceeds go to the Garrett Michael Berg Memorial Fund. I will keep you posted !