02 426 Carb problem... need some help!!!

I've been unable to solve this little problem and need some advice. After installing the Hot Cams exhaust cam, I have been having problems with the bike not running correctly once it is up to operating temp.(sluggish, will not idle, dies and will not restart). I've cleaned the carb, checked and rechecked valve clearances, replace the coil... it checked bad). The one thing that it is doing that has me baffled is that I can screw the fuel screw ALL the way in and it still runs :thumbsup: ? Does anyone have any idea as to what is going on here??? :ride:

I've been unable to solve this little problem and need some advice. After installing the Hot Cams exhaust cam, I have been having problems with the bike not running correctly once it is up to operating temp.(sluggish, will not idle, dies and will not restart). I've cleaned the carb, checked and rechecked valve clearances, replace the coil... it checked bad). The one thing that it is doing that has me baffled is that I can screw the fuel screw ALL the way in and it still runs :thumbsup: ? Does anyone have any idea as to what is going on here??? :ride:
My bike also runs with the screw all the way in...Is the pilot jet too rich..??? Since it got hot and humid this summer my closed to 1/4 throttle performance hasnt been to good..Bike is burbling on the bottom end..

I've tried going leaner on the Pilot Jet with no change. Used to have a #45 pilot in it. I think I left a #40 in it the last time I went that route. I'm at sea level, so I don't think I should have to go leaner since it was running great with the #45? :thumbsup:

My bike ran better over the winter in the cooler air.....The summer heat and humidity has changed it some...But I dont ride much in the summer so I didnt adjust the jetting at all..

Check with Eddie on the Jetting forum, the guy is a long distance carb genius, solved my 01 426 carb issues (plate assembled wrong)