Pictures of my 06 with new backgrounds installed.

That's an incredible pic...and it speaks volumes for the WORCS events that even after all that you end it by saying that you would 'do it again in a second'

The course up here in Cinebar had a few really, really silty sections and the roosts were flying. I don't think I have ever had such a dirty air filter, nor can I remember ever getting so dirty on a dry day...but as you said, I'd do it again in a second :thumbsup:

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c226/wizzdawg/WORCS017.jpg

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c226/wizzdawg/WORCS019.jpg

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c226/wizzdawg/WORCS016.jpg

Wow, this looks like the kind of riding I absolutely hate! No offense but trail riding and the like does nothing but piss me off something fierce. I can't stand it! The mere thought of it ticks me off beyond belief and I have no idea why I hate it so much, I just do. :ride:

Nice bike dude!!! What kind of chain is that?

D.I.D ERT2

What do you guy's think of mine.

IMG_0129.jpg

IMG_0128.jpg

IMG_0127.jpg

looks nice - interesting that the WB CarbonPro pipe has a different header than the WB Alum Pro 2 for the same year bike

here is mine

2006YZF450012.jpg

2006YZF450011.jpg

Man that looks clean dude!!! Have you rode it yet? :thumbsup:

looks nice - interesting that the WB CarbonPro pipe has a different header than the WB Alum Pro 2 for the same year bike

here is mine

2006YZF450012.jpg

2006YZF450011.jpg

What rear sprocket is that and is it the stock toothing? I like the clean look!!!

Is the front one factory!!! Nice bike!!!

What rear sprocket is that

Ironman

Ironman

What is on yours barch??? Thanks for all help, I added you to my buddy list last week :thumbsup:

the sprocket is AFAM

What is on yours barch??? Thanks for all help, I added you to my buddy list last week :thumbsup:

Mine's just the Sunstar stock sprocket. My next ones are going to be Ironman when I replace them next season. Oh, no problem.

Wow, this looks like the kind of riding I absolutely hate! No offense but trail riding and the like does nothing but piss me off something fierce. I can't stand it! The mere thought of it ticks me off beyond belief and I have no idea why I hate it so much, I just do. :thumbsup:

BVB, my brotha...no offense taken but DAMN...to call a WORCS race 'just trail riding' is crazy! Rip out a good lap on the motocross track and then slap a few clean passes on the Cali guys that have never ridden real single-tracks through the woods before...oh wait, you're one of those guys...is a cool thing to do :ride: Just messing with you...lI'm sure you could take me to task on the track (but probably not in the woods...ha ha!) By the way...there's nothing wrong with a little dirt for lunch... :applause:

The WORCS races are effin' intense...the guys that can bring the full package to the table win.

There is a story in the August issue of Dirt Bike on a '06 YZ450F that WB hopped up and it has a Carbon Pro on it too and the header resembles the one on your bike not the one on jammin22's bike.

There is a story in the August issue of Dirt Bike on a '06 YZ450F that WB hopped up and it has a Carbon Pro on it too and the header resembles the one on your bike not the one on jammin22's bike.

The header on my bike is a custom one from whitebros

Man that looks clean dude!!! Have you rode it yet? :thumbsup:

every weekend and maybe once a week

What rear sprocket is that and is it the stock toothing? I like the clean look!!!

Is the front one factory!!! Nice bike!!!

Thanks - it is Ironman SS Sprocket kit stock gearing w. DID ERT2 non oring chain

The header on my bike is a custom one from whitebros

Jammin what is the story with the custom header? Tell me what is the difference - I see oil changes are easier - what about performance? Are they avail? I may want to try one....

Thanks - it is Ironman SS Sprocket kit stock gearing w. DID ERT2 non oring chain

Cool, that is what I will buy then with an DID ERT2 gold chain.

Thanks...

Cool, that is what I will buy then with an DID ERT2 gold chain.

Thanks...

I run the same combo on my bike...good stuff!

I run the same combo on my bike...good stuff!

Same here, cept stock sprockets for now. Next season will be Ironman sprockets and same chain agian. :thumbsup:

Jammin what is the story with the custom header? Tell me what is the difference - I see oil changes are easier - what about performance? Are they avail? I may want to try one....

It's a custom header that is about 3" shorter than stock.

So it makes the bottom end real smooth. but it becomes a monster in the mid and top end. And no you can't buy one.