Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ben_suhard

Old school Red/black/white Doug Henry graphics kit!

35 posts in this topic

I just got an email from Kyle at One and here's what he had to say about getting the kit.

We haven't put it on our site yet we just released it about a half hour ago, they will be in and shipping next week, give me a call at the number below to place the order.

Best Regards,

Kyle Smith

Rider Support

support@oneindustries.com

ph. 619.263.9880

fax. 619.263.9881

www.oneindustries.com

www.onehelmets.com

Actually I've found that the white plastic is the easiest of all colors to keep looking decent. It doesn't have to be shiny to look good. The blue is the worst. Yellow isn't too bad.

the white and silver/gray did make me wonder what Yamaha was smoking. Maybe they let Keith McCarty make the decision on colors....about as good as the team he recruits.

The white and red is the way to go. One Industries comes through again

Actually I've found that the white plastic is the easiest of all colors to keep looking decent. It doesn't have to be shiny to look good. The blue is the worst. Yellow isn't too bad.

I totally agree!!! I owned a 1991 yz125 and it was the easiest to keep clean. It does not show scratches, bends or anything like the blue does. White is the way to go, I used to paint cars and do body work for a living. I am not sure I will ever own anything but a white vehicle again! :thumbsup:

I want one of them white bikes! Man they look good!!!

Someone on here has it...I don't know how or where they got it, but I remember looking in Pictures and Videos section and seeing it.

Oh yeah!!!!! That looks hotter than the hurricane kit for sure!!!!!!

I would buy that as my first mod, although asthetics is usually last on my list.

the white and silver/gray did make me wonder what Yamaha was smoking. Maybe they let Keith McCarty make the decision on colors....about as good as the team he recruits.

I like a guy who calls a spade a shovel. :thumbsup:

Someone on here has it...I don't know how or where they got it, but I remember looking in Pictures and Videos section and seeing it.

Yeah, I've seen some pics on TT with the red/black/white old school style graphics, but not with this actual kit. I think they were one-off jobs.

Unfortunately, replacement graphics won't be available, you'll have to purchase the whole kit again nor will it be available for the two strokes. Too bad. Personally, I think that sucks. Yep, One Industries does it again.