seats

what seat or seat foam are you guys having luck with? I have a 06 yzf and can wear the stock one down to soft in about 3 months ( which is fair ). I've had SDG and worn that soft in about 4 rides, but i just got the GUTS hard and i was very disappointed with wearing down to sofa soft in 3 motos ( one day ).

I just ordered a stock complete seat from yamaha. I can not stand a soft seat, any recommendations? thanks.

what seat or seat foam are you guys having luck with? I have a 06 yzf and can wear the stock one down to soft in about 3 months ( which is fair ). I've had SDG and worn that soft in about 4 rides, but i just got the GUTS hard and i was very disappointed with wearing down to sofa soft in 3 motos ( one day ).

I just ordered a stock complete seat from yamaha. I can not stand a soft seat, any recommendations? thanks.

Get off your butt! :thumbsup:

Not to sound offensive,but how much do you weigh? Guts racing put's out quality seat covers and foam,this is the reason I asked.

180lbs and I run 25A and 30A motocross.

Hey WFOracer thats a good tip ill have to try that!

Ceet makes pretty good firm foam. My Pro buddy is the same as you and he's been really happy with his Ceet tall firm foam.