Quick Question

Sounds like you've done this before, SC.

I noticed the heat tape on the original fender. Did you reuse this on the new fender? I'm wondering if i can, and what type of adhesive to use to re-use the heat reflector?

I would go with auto goo.

Unbeatable performance! It is holding up both of my side view mirrors on my car after my woman has taken out both!!?

If you haven't gotten the fender yet, you can order the OEM tape and put it on. When I got mine, I forgot to order the tape and didn't want to wait so I used aluminum duct tape from Wally World and put on a couple of layers. It worked fine, but I'd go with the OEM stuff next time. When you go to mount the YZ fender, pull off the WR and use it as a template for the reservoir cutouts. I give it 1 out of 5 wrenches on the difficulty scale, i.e., trained monkey level...SC

• 2 weeks later...

well i said what the heck and went ahead and tired to put the fender on and sure ill be it fit. all i had to do was the minor trimming that you all said need to be done and it fit good. i also did the ais and all that other crap and hold freaking crap this bike is a new machine. my uncorked ttr 250 would smoke a stock wr but now look out baby cuz this bike hauls A$$$$$

well i said what the heck and went ahead and tired to put the fender on and sure ill be it fit. all i had to do was the minor trimming that you all said need to be done and it fit good. i also did the ais and all that other crap and hold freaking crap this bike is a new machine. my uncorked ttr 250 would smoke a stock wr but now look out baby cuz this bike hauls A$$$$$

SWAEEET!!! Get some pics of that thing up here