HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PMAUST

Benny Gone? Great!

8 posts in this topic

Guys,

We have only revoked Benny's posting privelages. He does have the opportunity to contact me, get an understanding of what's acceptible here and become a member (with probation).

This is not a site that is heavily moderated and we allow a fair amount "outside the box". However we will not tolerate a member insulting members because of their views or sense of humor. Especially to the degree Benny has taken his insults.

It's a pleasure for me to be part of TT and all you guys are great. I tried to warn Benny you guys would get him, if he got out of line :)

Let's Ride

Bill

[ November 24, 2001: Message edited by: Bill ]

Bill,

We appreciate the efforts of all of the TT staff. Not just in this case but, for everything you guys do for us. I found this site by accident several months back and have been here ever since. This is a great site and keep up the outstanding work.

Ernie

Is Benny the guy that writes posts that is impossible to read?

ireaulize heza foruner butgeez.

If so, everytime I see a message started by him I just move on to the next.

Wild Bill...

You are a gentleman and a scholar....Thanks for monitoring.

I'm still trying to decode that "Slag me off thing...But I think I get the general Idea....

Bonzai :)

Benny has left the building (officially) and he's not welcome back! :) He's the first member we've officially revoked and hopefully the last. :D This is the part of TT I hate. I have my own kids to keep on track! Fortunately, Bill Hall, our Sr. Moderator does a great job taking care of issues such as this so that Steve and I can focus on improving the site. TT members do a pretty good job of holding each other accountable and we appreciate that! Let's get back to jabbering about 4-Strokes and having fun! :D

Bryan