Looking to buy a XR650R

My buddy rode my new to me 650r and fell in love. He is now in the market for his own BRP.

If anyone has one for sale or knows of one please email or PM me.

Much Thanks

brian@hollandforloans.com

Moderator/Post Nazi better move this quick..... I think it is in the wrong place. :thumbsup:

Moderator/Post Nazi better move this quick..... I think it is in the wrong place. :ride:

Does it really bother you that much? :thumbsup:

Moderator/Post Nazi better move this quick..... I think it is in the wrong place. :thumbsup:

What is the issue? I figure one of the best places to ask around is in here.

I asked around in here when I was in the market for my bike and got many responses and found one. Now my buddy wants one and it is an issue with you?

ya know what! It does not bother me at all. I think that it is the perfect place to post. But, I was thinking of selling a bike and was just asking what it was worth and what a good price to ask would be and my post got deleted!! :applause::thumbsup: that is the problem I have. :ride:

ya know what! It does not bother me at all. I think that it is the perfect place to post. But, I was thinking of selling a bike and was just asking what it was worth and what a good price to ask would be and my post got deleted!! :applause::ride: that is the problem I have. :applause:

Gotcha, makes sense. :thumbsup:

Key in a few different ways on the search field bar as in XR 650R for sale, Honda XR 650R sale, Honda 650R classifieds, etc, etc. You can even narrow it down to the year your looking for sometimes.

I was just doing it last night and I found a whole bunch for sale that were besides the ones on ebay.

I think I have a few links of some in CAL, I'll go check and see if I saved them.

My buddy has located a bike and we are all good. Thanks for the help gentleman, it is appreciated!