HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
vinceoconnor

New Guy Here

7 posts in this topic

Hi,

Just picked up my wr450 on friday, and i have about 100 miles on it so far and love it, but the bars seem kinda low. are there bar risers for motorcycles like for snowmabiles? If so do you run into the possible wiring problems like on my sled?

Thanks

Welcome aboard Vince,

Bar risers are a very common subject here on TT, just type in "Bar Risers" using the search feature and you'll get more info than you ever wanted. The search feature can be found on the menu bar on the upper right side of your screen :thumbsup:

I raised mine up and moved them forward, love the feel of it, I too have my snowmobile bars rised up 2.5"

Welcome to TT.

Lot of info here. Use the search engine to get info on bars. Search for "Free Mods" too! :thumbsup:

barrisersonline.... put a www. in front and a .com after and you should be good to go... The Nazi's here *********** out any websites that aren't approved

Nice to see ya here...

Hi,

Just picked up my wr450 on friday, and i have about 100 miles on it so far and love it, but the bars seem kinda low. are there bar risers for motorcycles like for snowmabiles? If so do you run into the possible wiring problems like on my sled?

Thanks

Try Pastrana FX bars with fat bar adapter. I am 6'2" and made a big difference. Stock cable lengths will work just fine.

Regards

Tim