Check these european jobs !!

The reason the bikes are so "cool" is that they have no place to ride them. No place to ride equals lots of time to trick them out. Out here in California, we have riding areas that are larger than some european countries! Ok not all of europe is like this, but try and find an 100,000 acre riding area in England or Germany.

The reason the bikes are so "cool" is that they have no place to ride them. No place to ride equals lots of time to trick them out. Out here in California, we have riding areas that are larger than some european countries! Ok not all of europe is like this, but try and find an 100,000 acre riding area in England or Germany.

No, the reason these bikes are so cool is they have no restrictions on importation like we do or EPA regulations like ours. ANd, they also BUY those cool bikes. In the historyt of the US and our purchasing record, the market research the Japanise have dome points to the fact they would only sell a handfull of bikes like the NX650SM or something esoteric like that here. We all want cool special bikes here until they show up at the shops and just sit, and sit, and sit....I saw a totally bitchin KTM 625SMC here at the Honda KTM dealer, a super neat stock KTM Supermoto, it sat for 6 months! I wanted to buy it but didn;t have the money at the time, but there it sat, finally sold and now they don;t want to order any more supermotos even though people go in the shop and look for one. I have a supermoto and a desert bike and if I had the money right now Id buy a KTM950 Adventurer, but how many people do you know who would!