GYTR Skidplate Questions

Hey everyone, I just went down and put another $100 into my bike. I ordered a GYTR Motocross Skid plate that I seen some of you have on this site. I noticed it does cover the entire bottom of the engine along with up the cases, and is very nice and flush with the frame (exactly what I wanted). Just wondering if it comes with all the mounting hardware, or do I have to buy that separate?

I also picked up a Twin-Air Air-Filter for my bike. I would still like to get the TM Chain slider, along with the S12 Front tire (I ride sandy/dirt conditions). I think I'm set on the NEEDS right now though. :ride: As I already have chain and all that.

Thanks for the help you can provide! :thumbsup:

It mounts with the stock 3 bolts. The WC glide plate fits really well also.

It mounts with the stock 3 bolts. The WC glide plate fits really well also.

Thanks for the quick reply Red! (I'm still calling you Red BTW :thumbsup:).

Thanks for the quick reply Red! (I'm still calling you Red BTW :ride:).

:thumbsup:

Thanks for the quick reply Red! (I'm still calling you Red BTW :ride:).

RedBeard? :thumbsup:

I also got that skid plate and the water pump cover from Yamaha. They fit perfect and look killer!!! Everything bolted right up!

Do they happen to make thism skid plate for the 426?

Did you guy's have to re-route the overflow hose, or can you just stick it through a hole or something? If so, where did you route it?

I'm sure they make it for a 426, just go to you're dealer and ask to order one for whatever year you're bike is.